CAISH Health Clinic
For new clients, students, and individuals interested in Ayurvedic treatment
CAISH Health Clinic offers services for those who want to apply Ayurveda to pursue longevity, good health and wellbeing. CAISH offers Ayurvedic consultation and treatment at three levels throughout the year.
How to Schedule an Appointment:
- Call CAISH at 416 233 2049 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For email correspondence, in the Subject line please write Clinic Inquiry [Specify which clinic]. In the email Body please briefly tell us about your current heath condition as well as your gender and age.
- Provide us with your preferred availability, day, date and time or check our various clinic availability.
- Understand the various clinic options, pricing and how they work.
- Note that Tuesdays are professional clinic days with Ismat Nathani DNM therefore no other clinic requests can be made for Tuesdays.
- We accept cash, cheques, and Square (credit card)
About Individual Consultation:
- Select from student, graduate or professional clinic for your Ayurvedic consultation and/or Ayurvedic therapies [body work].
- Our practitioners will let you know the do’s and don’t’s for Ayurvedic Body Work or Therapies such as, Abhyanga, Shirodhara etc. prior to your body work treatment.
- Understand our consultations are most effective when you share your health goals, timelines and medical history with us.
- All information shared during consultation is kept completely confidential.
- A consent form is provided and needs to be signed before consultation for Ayurveda Counselling services.
- Dietary plans, herbs and Ayurvedic therapies are recommended according to your health need.
- Initial consultations are longer due to the first full health information intake. This may include checking your pulse, tongue, eyes, abdominal pulse and/or nails.
- Complete health information is collected. Therefore, bringing a copy of any previous medical reports, diagnosis, medicines or supplements will guide our practitioners towards the right direction from the beginning.
Seven Steps towards a Successful Consultation:
- Know your appointment time and arrive 5 minutes early for your consultation.
- Gather all necessary documents or information before meeting with our practitioners.
- Be prepared to stay for 1 -1.5 hours for your initial assessment.
- Print and sign the consent form before the consultation or intake begins.
- Fill out intake form and the Q & A session with the practitioner to understand your health goals and health conditions.
- The practitioner will provide guidelines based on Ayurveda which may include but are not limited to dietary changes, therapies, herbs and oils.
- Depending on the availability, the CAISH Ayurveda Pharmacy is used to dispense required products for the protocol designed by the practitioner.
We encourage all our clients to return for at least one follow-up consultation. The time between the initial consultation and follow up appointment gives the client time to be compliant with their protocol and return to us with new results and insights. The practitioners may adjust the protocol or add a new therapy after they receive feedback from their initial recommendations.
Please Note: The CAISH Clinic is not an emergency medical facility nor does it include medical diagnosis or medical treatment and is not a substitute for medical care. Ayurveda is currently considered a form of complementary medicine in Canada. All services, therapies and recommendations provided are complementary or alternative to health care services provided by your primary health care practitioners in Ontario Canada. Ayurveda is complementary to and supportive of traditional western medicine as practiced in Canada.